Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Sharing Success: Anjeannine's Story

Learning about other people’s success can be a great inspiration to your own health and fitness journey. Anjeannine has lost more than 100 lbs. since 2011. Her success story is inspirational, and a fantastic example of why I love what I do so much. Read more about Anjeannine’s story here:

I was losing weight on my own, but had plateaued at 235. I reached out to my old high school buddy,
May 2011
 Nicole DeFelice. She had become a personal trainer, so I knew she could help. She gave me some helpful hints on what I was doing wrong. The she set up a weightlifting plan, food diary, and measurement diary.  I followed the plan strictly. She read the measurements and the food diary and tweaked certain bad habits that I had, particularly my Luna bar addiction.
June 2014
Eventually, my clothes began to fit looser. I don’t know when exactly I lost 40 pounds because I stopped weighing myself, but, I did go from a size 18 to a size 14. One of Nicole’s tips is to not obsess over the scale, which has helped me enormously. I would weigh myself almost every other day. I was obsessed with the scale. Now, I know when I am losing inches by how my clothes fit. 
Nicole’s outlook on fitness is based on her belief that you should be preoccupied with making life changes, to live a healthier lifestyle. Her plans are easy to read and follow. She is very hands on, and easily accessible when you are having a binge moment. I don’t think I would’ve gotten past my plateau if it wasn’t for Nicole’s help. If you can’t afford an expensive trainer at the gym, Nicole’s no-nonsense approach to getting fit is the way to go.


For more information on how we can create your successful fitness plan together, click here

No comments:

Post a Comment