Thursday, November 7, 2013

Guest Blogging at My Pixie Blog

One of my dearest friends has so kindly offered her lovely corner of the internet to me today. I am so blessed to have Charlotte in my life, and grateful for the opportunity to guest post at My Pixie Blog. Charlotte so eloquently and honestly examines the ups and downs of navigating love and relationships, enriches us with her tales of dog fostering, and makes us feel less alone with her honestly about being a 30-something woman in this day and age. I love her to pieces, and am eternally grateful for her ongoing support and our beautiful friendship. Please follow her blog, like her on Facebook, and follow her on Twitter.

1 comment:

  1. You are the best. It is a privilege to share your words on my blog today. Thank you thank you thank you for your sweet words, sweet pea.

    ReplyDelete